The Gift of Knowledge Hub, LLC was founded on November 7th, 2014. The sole purpose was to provide a valued learning and professional resource platform, that would cover topics of interest, often introduced in the structured classroom setting that connected real world experience with academic content.
Many of these topics introduced concepts shared with students that focused on entrepreneurial endeavors and marketing. Because of the structured setting of classes and time needed to cover the content of a given subject, the time to address student concerns about these topics and give them more detailed information was not available.
Thus, The Gift of Knowledge Hub, Inc. was conceptualized, structured, and eventually founded in 2014 to fill this thirst for more information in these areas of interest. In 2020 we shifted our focus to provide valued learning experiences solely for entrepreneurs.
Dr. Lisa M. Smith PHIC, MS
If You Never Learn Anything New, You’ll Always Do What You Only Know
Dr. Lisa M. Smith
- Doctor of Entrepreneurship Honoris Causa from Los Angeles Development Church and Institute
- Doctorate in Business Administration (Marketing) from Argosy University
- Master’s degree from National Louis University
- Bachelor’s degree from Illinois State University
- Professional Healthcare Instructor Certification (PHIC)
National membership affiliations:
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- National Association of Education (NAE)
- American Association for Adult & Continuing Education (AAACE)
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GHCC)
Contact/Book Dr. Lisa
- Toll-Free: 1-833-399-2777 ext. 1
- Email: email@example.com
Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes. -Peter Drucker
Stay in Touch with the Hub via our monthly newsletter and
mailing list regarding events, specials and more!